Benefits: This is the fastest method to replace the new TPMS sensor without proceeding the relearn procedures after installation.
Option #1 –
Scanning the OE sensor – scan the OEM Sensor with ATEQ tools (VT56/VT55/VT46) or Mobiletron PT46 and download the OEM Sensor ID onto the Mobiletron TPMS sensor thru the tool.
It will only work if the OE sensor to be replaced is still in working order. Before cloning sensor, you must connect the Mobiletron cradle (TX-AD001) with the tool.
Scanning Cloning Steps:
1. Point ATEQ or Mobiletron PT46 Tool at the OE sensor to be replaced.
2. Press the button (the ID is scanned into the tool).
3. Place Mobiletron TPMS sensor into cradle and press the button.
4. The ID is “transferred” to the Mobiletron TPMS sensor and is now cloned.
5. Please refer to the user manual of Mobiletron PT46 or TX-AD001 if any unclear.
Option #2 –
Manually entering the OE sensor ID – manually enter ID onto the Mobiletron programming tool (TX-PT001) and program the ID onto the Mobiletron TPMS sensor.
This method is the alternative method when you don’t have any TPMS scan tool or for cloning a completely damaged sensor like one with a dead battery. Most OE sensors have the required ID printed on the sensor body and can be simply entered into the programming tool.
Manual Cloning Steps:
1. Place Mobiletron TPMS sensor into Mobiletron programming tool (TX-PT001).
2. Select DEC or HEX ID format to enter OES ID correctly and press P button.
3. The ID is duplicated to the Mobiletron TPMS sensor when programming complete.
4. Please refer to the user manual of TX-PT001 if any unclear.